Are you a college student who is looking for an apartment? Finding the best apartment can take months. This checklist will surely help you in your search.
1. Location: You perhaps want to be close to your college campus. So look for the apartments which are close to your campus and you don’t have to travel a lot to reach there.
2. Parking: Check if the apartment has a parking space or not. This way you won’t have to park your car on the street. If you are looking for luxury apartments, you can visit http://www.bpclibertyresidences.com/.
3. Elevator: Not having an elevator may be a deal-breaker. You won’t be climbing up stairs till the 5th or 6th apartment. So, check out the elevators.
4. Capacity: The landlord will tell you the capacity of the apartment. You should have a living room, bedroom, a kitchen and they should all be well furnished.
5. Rent: Check if the rent reasonable. In case you are asked to pay more than the amenities you will get, opt out.
6. Furnished or unfurnished: A furnished apartment usually includes the basics: beds, mattresses, eating table and chairs, and a couch. If the apartment comes unfurnished, you will have to rent furniture or provide your own.
7. Air-conditioning. The apartment may have central air or window air conditioners. You have to check all this before renting the apartment.
8. Kitchen. Some apartments don't have kitchens and you must sign up for the meal plan. You should prefer an apartment with a kitchen.